We are looking for a Learning Design Officer- someone with a graphic design background, who not only has the creative talent to design our training materials & internal communication collaterals (print, video & online) but also possesses the detail orientation to handle the administration and coordination of learning activities for the L&D team based out of Corporate Office, Emaar Hospitality Group.
- Development, design, and production coordination of printed materials, publications, special projects, and web content
- Working with department management to establish graphic standards and assure that our design, print quality, and web applicability meet our standards
- Collaboration with L&D/HR project teams to plan, analyze, organize, and execute assigned projects
- Create HR Brand guidelines and resources
- L&D Branding and design of workbooks, slide decks, handouts etc.
- Document design for brochures, whitepapers etc.
- Online marketing of internal initiatives- email teasers, posters etc.
- Be able to create short inhouse training videos- Planning, production, editing & post production follow-up
- Be proficient with social media to handle employee related stories and postings on our social media platforms
- Photography skills to create internal image library
- Create infographics, process maps- visual representations to aid learning
- Create Short modules for our e-learning platforms consisting of short lesson design with voice enabled ppts, video’s etc.
L&D Administration and Coordination:
- Manage the L&D PR process in EAM system and ensure all invoices are processed in timely manner
- Ensure all internal approvals and documentation needed are completed on accordance with EHG Policies and Procedures including External Learning Agreement
- Assist with L&D Budget preparation
- Keep the L&D budget utilization trackers within the direct scope up to date
- Update the learning hours tracker within the direct scope to ensure all training initiatives are tracked accordingly
- Work in liaison with the property L&D teams to communicate relevant monthly L&D initiatives to the teams within the direct scope
- Prepare monthly attendance sheet for the L&D team
- Coordinate cross learning applications within the direct scope
- Assign e-learning access to new users and manage the license transfers between the properties as required
- Conduct introductory e-learning familiarization sessions for new users
- Assist the corporate L&D team with preparation of the L&D events which includes – venue & F&B refreshment bookings, sending invitations, room set up
- Manage the L&D resources library
- Generate certificates of achievements for distribution to the associates
- Coordinates all L&D requests within the direct scope
- Ensure all new associates attend the Orientation Program at the property
Desired Skills and Experience
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Recent experience having worked within a Graphic design role involving print and digital.
- Relevant completed studies in Graphic design or digital design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent corporate presentation.
- Strong technical knowledge within creative suite and digital software.
- Experience in the use of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and HTML is required.
- Highly developed computer literacy, particularly with common office applications.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design or commercial art
- Hospitality Industry experience preferred but not essential
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Deadline driven
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and analytical
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team